The 2015 ACFE Asia-Pacific Fraud Conference will be in Singapore, 4-6 November 2015 for this year’s best opportunity to learn the latest techniques and tools in the fight against fraud.
Rachael Mah will be one of the International Conference Speakers at the Asia Pacific Fraud Conference on the hot topic of ” Mitigating Fraud Risks In Diverse and Complex Asia Pacific Cultures”, with live case studies from many countries and cultures in the region.
Join top anti-fraud professionals at this premier event and:
- Learn the latest trends in fraud prevention, detection and deterrence during interactive sessions, educational workshops and an informative panel discussion
- Meet with high-level and reputable speakers from leading companies in the Asia-Pacific region
- Gain insights to best practices from experienced practitioners and learn about cutting-edge tools and techniques to detect fraud
- Network and forge strong alliances with new and existing contacts who share similar challenges and goals
- Earn hours of CPEs and maintain your CFE credential
For more details,